COVID-19: I want to travel now. How to plan my travel?
Due to the coronavirus crisis, preparing your DiscoverEU trip is more challenging than before. However, the European Commission has put in place a useful tool that will help you plan out your trip. On Re-open EU, you can access an interactive tool giving you information of the national measures per EU member state.
On Re-open EU you will find information, at the national level, related to:
- services (housing, shops, museums, beaches, bars, restaurants, etc.);
- travel (by bus, train, public transports, etc.);
- the national website on the coronavirus;
- health and safety measures (Is the mask or the physical distancing required in the country you plan to visit?).
We advise you to also carefully check the following:
- The travel advice issued by your own government (more info here);
- The travel restrictions and health measures taken by the national authorities of the countries you are planning to visit (there are some dedicated websites);
- The European Commission website dedicated to COVID-19.